Numerological Prediction for India vs Pakistan World Cup Semi Final Match

1.5 Billion Cricket Fans in India and Pakistan have a Dream Date

1.5 Billion Cricket Fans in India and Pakistan have a Dream Date

Cricinfo has already called it the “Mother of All Finals”. And we have also blogged saying that theWinner of the world cup will probably be decided in Mohali and not Mumbai. Well that can be argued because of the way Sri Lanka just ripped England and will probably over power the kiwis.

So who will win the mother of all finals. This is a question that close to 1.5 billion people in the subcontinent will be pondering. So here is our detailed Numerological Prediction chart.

  • Toss Prediction:  India will win the toss – 55% , Pakistan win the toss – 45%
  • First batting:  - 60% chance that india will bat first - 60%, 40% for Pakistan
  • Match  Winner:   We predict that there is 55% chance that India will win. 45% for Pakistan

However this seems at odds with our site poll in which the overwhelming response has been that “Pakistan will make India Cry”. What do you think? Give your vote!

India Ya Pakistan?

  • Vote India Wins||http://crickethighlights.com/2011/03/i-voted-for-india-will-crush-pakistan-in-the-semi-final-prediction-poll/ (2947%, 1,886 Votes)
  • Vote Pakistan Wins||http://crickethighlights.com/2011/03/i-voted-for-pakistan-will-make-india-cry-in-the-semi-final-match-prediction-poll/ (0%, 1,874 Votes)

Total Voters: 64

Loading ... Loading ...

Probability  of Key Performances by India Players

  • Sachin Tendulkar: 60%, He may hit his one 100th ton by the blessing of Lucky number 7 which stands for fortune planet Neptune.
  • Virender Sehwag:  55%, he will score 50+ runs by the strong impact of his spirit no 5 which stands for fortune planet Mercury, but he should avoid hitting out-going balls and keeping cool on the crease.
  • Gambhir: 55 % chance he will play under his part. His spirit no 4 stands for mysterious planet Uranus, he also may hit his fifty, but he becomes very vulnerable in tight situations and did blunder, as it was seen at Motera,when he was needed much, he ran himself out. That put India under tremendous pressure and Dhoni lost his wicket for seeking runs. He should not be allowed to repeat this at Mohali against Pakistan.
  • Virat Kohli:  40 %, he also playing under spirit no 4 stands for Uranus, advised to adopt patience.
  • Yuvraj Singh:  75 %, acts under influence of his magic no-1, standing for Sun God famous for name and power. He is demonstrating his all-round ability in world cup 2011. He may score fifty + at Mohali.
  • M S Dhoni:  30%, although his spirit no is 9 which stands for fighting and strength, he is not cashing it in the game. He should try to improve his game against Pakistan.
  • Suresh Raina:  50%, his lucky no is 7 stands for planet Neptune; he will do his best against Pakistan as he did at ‘Motera’.
  • Zaheer Khan: 70 %, his spirit no 7 stands for fortunate planet Neptune means grand success. He will be able to strike against key players of Pakistan.
  • Harbhajan:  40 %, his spirit no 3 belongs to very strong planet Jupiter- Mahaan may do nice job on 30th March.
  • R Ashwin: 55%, his magic no 7 standing for planet Neptune. He may repeat his magic at Mohali.

Dhoni and Afridi to Lead the Mother of All Finals

Probability  of Key Performances by Pakistani Players

  • Shahid Afridi:  60%, his spirit no 6 stands for love Goddess-Venus very magnetic effects upon opponents, he may claim 2-3 wickets and good score at Mohali.
  • Mohd Hafeez: 40%, his spirit no  2 is related with the Moon which means uncertainties, but sometimes he becomes very dangerous.
  • Kamran Akmal: 60 %, he is also under the influence of the magic no 6 put hiptomistic effects on others he will do fine work on 30th March 2011.
  • Umar Akmal: 60 %, his spirit no 1 stands for planet Sun – may hit fifty+ runs.
  • Younis Khan: 35 %, his spirit no 2 stands for the Moon – he may score some runs due to impact of super Moon but very uncertain fate.
  • Umar Gul: 70 %, his spirit no 3 stands for great planet Jupiter most fortunate for its object. He may be trouble maker for Indian batting lineup.
  • Abdul Razzaq: 45%, he also represents no 3 and planet Jupiter becomes very dangerous to opponents. However, he may be victim of Sachin and Yuvraj’s hard-hitting.
  • Ajmal Saeed: 35 %, his spirit no 3 standing for planet Jupiter may take 2 Indian wickets.

Other points of interest

So that is what we think? Or what the planets tell us. What do you think? Vote or leave a comment below

(polls)

What Next?

Related Articles

17 Responses to "Numerological Prediction for India vs Pakistan World Cup Semi Final Match"

  1. Buy Links says:

    Your Blog is very professional, I like your info thanks for the help.

  2. Your post is very interesting. I’ve read your blog for few days now and I trully enjoy your blog. Thank you for your great work!

  3. Fahad says:

    but indian performance becomes zero whn thay face Pakistan.. hahahahahahaha

  4. Soila Kopin says:

    My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks! i have add a backlink to your blog here http://free-webcams-account.info/sites-we-love/

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment